March 14, 2014 SATURDAY 5AM at Brgy. Duhatan, Lipa City, Batangas
For the Livelihood of the Women of Brgy. Duhatan, and in celebration of the Barangay Fiesta.
|Event||Registration Fee||Gun Start Time||Placer Medals and Prizes(Separate Category Men Women)|
|3K||P250||5:30AM||1st – P1000
2nd – P500
3rd – P300
|5K||P250||5:40AM||1st – P1200
2nd – P800
3rd – P500
February 3 Announcement and Pre-Registration
February 23 Registration with Race Kits
March 14 RACE DAY
4:30AM Start of Jeepney Pickup at Banay-Banay Crossing (until 5:15AM only)
5:00AM Start of Assembly
5:30AM 5K Gun Time
5:40AM 3K Gun Time
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Pre-Registration starts on February 3, 2015. Actual Registration will be on the 3rd week of February when the Race Kits (Singlet and Bib) becomes available.
- Only limited slots will be offered and shirt sizes will be on a first-come first-served basis.
Registration Fees are non-refundable and nontransferable.
- You may register and claim your race kits at the following sites:
A. Duhatan Barangay Hall
Contact Konsehala MheAnn at 0932-3765298
B. GC Beauty & Wellness, Brgy. Mataas na Lupa
Contact Ms. Leah at 0929-7534388
C. Ala Fiesta Restaurant, Ayala Highway in front of Hotel ni Mang Jose
Contact JR at 0915-7988061
- Participants below 18 years old are required to submit a parental/guardian consent as stated in the registration form.
- Participants must start within 15 minutes of gun time. Competitive racers are advised to be at the front of the pack upon the start of the race.
- Participants must always wear their bib with racing number during the race. Participants not doing so will be taken off the course by Race Marshals.
- Pets, Bicycles, other form of vehicles, and nonracers are not allowed on the race course.
- Participants must stay on the course otherwise they will be disqualified and taken off the race.
- The Race Marshals may request participants to discontinue racing for the following reasons : injury, suspected alcohol or drug intoxication, rowdiness and improper behavior.
- Winner protests must be in written form and must be accompanied with hard evidence. These must be submitted to the organizing team within 15 minutes after the race event’s top finisher has crossed the line.
- Read the complete Terms and Conditions here. http://sunsetrunner.com/terms/
SINGLET and BIB